From: Libby Valentine
Sent: 2/22/2005 8:26:50 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] in bloom (or not)

Wow, I'm envious! I have 2 spots with a handful of crocus blooming, and
was thrilled with that! Although I did notice today that some of the
trees are just beginning to bud. We've had some cold weather, but also
it seems an awful lot of warm days. Some of my daffodils are 4 inches
tall already.

Maryland zone 6

Zemuly Sanders <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com> wrote:
Good grief, everything is blooming around here -- cherry
trees, redbud trees, Magnolia soulangeana, M. stellata, jonquils and all the
wild plum copses along country roads. We're probably just getting set up
(again) for a major freeze.
zone 7
West TN