To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] [Fwd: Garden photos 05]

Well- it would be helpful if I labeled plants correctly now wouldn't
it!  There is a hepatica in that same garden- but it hasn't come up yet
this year.  I was just on autopilot.  Such a nice polite way you have of
nudging us when we screw up!  Thanks,

Theresa

Kitty wrote:

Theresa,
Lovely photos. You have a good eye for composition in garden design and
photography. However, I have to ask...did you by any chance plant Anemone
blanda near you Hepatica?
Kitty
neIN, Z5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie@comcast.net>