Re: ? for the crafty folks here....

Well, Donna, sorta depends on what they are and how fragile they are.
 I've had some dried arrangements for 20+ years; just sort of gently
vac the dust and cobwebs off them periodically.  Helps to have a dark
house so's nobody can really get a close look at them, too:-)

You can also wave a feather duster at them and sometimes do some
gentle shaking; just depends on what they are.  A *very* soft brush
also works on the sturdier types with small bits that get really
dusty.  Hydrangeas will just fall apart after a bit and that's all
she wrote.

Try some and see; what do you have to lose??

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs
Current Article: Plant Exchange
> My short stories are always long, so in cliff notes, DH started the
inside
> house painting yesterday while I was working 17 hours (Uck!)....
this