Re: Artemisias/Monarda

I'm familiar with Monarda didyma cultivars, and while Bee Balm isn't a
favorite of mine, it does have its attractions - like hummingbirds and
butterflies. However, last summer I was quite taken by the Monarda
fistulosa, Wild Bergamot, that we have in our Prairie garden. Fantastic
and beautiful color.

I just ordered Monarda Petitie Delight for resale. I'm hoping the
shorter stature will be easier for us to contend with than the tall
varieties of M. didyma.

neIN, Zone5