RE: Heart attack time!

Rich,
Two gardens asked for it. Fallopia baldschuanica, (syn: Polygonum
aubertii). I'm familiar with the name Silver Lace Vine, but one of the
requestors called it White Lace Vine. Other names I've found call it
MILE-A-MINUTE PLANT; CHINA FLEECE VINE; FLEECE FLOWER; RUSSIAN VINE.

I'd be interested in the particulars of your slower-growing variety if it can be purchased via mailorder.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5