Re: [Fwd: Garden photos 05]

My friend Liz and I both do that a lot. She more than I, as I've finally
gotten things about where I want them. However, I will be moving a Rosa
'Red Cascade' here soon (just got new 7 foot obelisk for it) and a few
daylilies that need moving. I planted on behind a pineapple sage not
recalling how big those things get. I couldn't even see it last summer! Now
if I can just figure out where to put the rose....

<http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tchessie/album?.dir=/65d7&.src=ph&.tok=phVZVk