From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Judy L Browning
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 1:27 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] SoCal

Oh my, Cyndi.
 Don't expect me to remember names. I wasn't looking for exotics or
specimens, just some reliable, thrive on neglect, goodies for their new
home. There was a place on the Pearblossom hiway that had neat pots &
fountains. I also had great fun at the Lancaster Home Depot while the guys
looked for hardware & building stuff. We drove over the mountains to a
RenFair one summer and stopped at a couple out in the high desert. In South
CA, there's a very cool cactus & succulent Nursery near the Lawrence Welk
Resort. There were others, but these are the ones I vaguely remember
locations on. Judy B z 6 Idaho