To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 11:56 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Roses

My R. "Simplicity' performs the same as Melody's. Maybe it's time for a
change. Any ideas for a TALL pink rose? I have these in back of my pink
and whit bed. The white foxgloves and phlox get quite tall.

I love R. "Fairy' and 'Bonica'. Both shorter pinks that I grow else ware.

Long Island, NY
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)