To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 3:49 PM
Subject: [CHAT] viburnum

Well, I took my walk outdoors and I brought my camera along.  I now have
photos of the viburnum leaves. I'm sure we'll be able to figure out its ID
now!  I will be researching after I post this message.

I also added an album of February photos, one of some of my pets, and a
couple of my family (garden related :<) ). I added a few more Ilex
pictures
to the Ilex page.

I'm having so much fun, but soon all my free time will be gone as school
is
on Monday! Then you won't hear from me so much!

http://photos.yahoo.com/chrispnpt

Chris
Long Island, NY
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)