Re: Viburnum > foundation

When we bought this house in 1970 we had to remove two Douglas firs in front
and
a Colorado blue spruce in back that had been planted as foundation plantings
when
the house was buile 20 years earlier.  Cost a fortune to get them taken down,
but
you could hardly get in the front door, and all of them overshadowed the
roof.  Can't
blame this on a 'developer.'  The old man who  built the house put them
there, and
was very proud of their growth.  He was mad as a wet hen when he saw that we
had taken them down.
Auralie

In a message dated 02/26/2005 9:34:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,