Re: Viburnum > foundation

Yes, some people around here find Leyland Cypress a good "next to the front
door" tree. I have to laugh every time I see it. We have one house in my
neighborhood where the owners planted them literally, 3 feet apart in a
semi circle across the entire front yard. I wonder if they know no one will
be able to see their house in a couple of years.