Re: front porch/yard is toast

Texas got one of those laws that holds parents responsible for what their ill-conceived offspring wreak? Oughta cut off his thumbs.

On Saturday, February 26, 2005, at 03:21 PM, "" <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:

Well folks - some ignorant high-as-a-kite delinquent 15 year old kid
stole his grandma's car and plowed through my front yard and across my
front porch about 5 am this morning. What a disaster. Only good news is
he missed the gas meter by about a foot or I suspect I wouldn't be here.
Insurance lady just left. What a mess and I can't touch it until the
adjuster gets out here next week. Got a couple of 4 X 4's holding the
roof up. Been a very long day already. Andrea, will send what's left of
the Wild Thing salvias he trashed. Hope you can salvage them. Sugar is
OK thank goodness - just totally freaked out.

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A

Island Jim