Re: front porch/yard is toast

Right on. Documentation is very important. Make sure you can lay your hands on those "before" pictures, too.

On Saturday, February 26, 2005, at 03:54 PM, Donna wrote:

Pam- go get your camera now!... take pictures of the mess.... could be very
important later....when nature removes the tire tracks and stuff... document
everything! From conversations to ......

I am feeling for you -- nothing like someone destroying your garden, well
there is more important things, but since you and sugar are alright... then
you just don't know if you should scream or cry over it!

I would also be having them check out the entire structure of the house. If
you have 4X4 holding some stuff up, never know, could have cracked an
important beam in another area of the house....maybe you should move
somewhere else till they check out and repair your house...

So sorry to hear this.... but got to look at it like this... gives you a
larger budget for new plants and the chance to try something different.

Cyber hugs,
Donna