From: kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: 2/26/2005 2:38:23 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] front porch/yard is toast

Oh Pam. I am so very sorry. Is the kid still alive after you got done
ripping him a new one? You'd better tell those insurance peole that you
and Sugar both require reimursement for pain and suffering in addition
to the damage. they can't just reimburse the cost of the plants. Your
labor at $15 hour or so should be included in the damages.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5