Re: front porch/yard is toast

  So sorry!! I am glad you and Sugar are okay.  Have you spoken to the
jerk's parents yet? If not I hope they will have the decency to contact you
and offer their apologies and financial help! You need to file a claim with
their insurance company.
I commend you for your restraint..I would have ripped the ignorant brat to