Re: Re: front porch/yard is toast

Good advice from everyone. Definitely get an attorney who will be paid from
their insurance company. I guarantee you'll need it as they will try to low
ball you on everything and be champing at the bit for you to sign release
forms. I am just glad you and Sugar are OK. Can you even stay in the house?
Definitely have an engineer check it out. That happened to a rental house
my parents owned when I was a kid and it knocked the house about 4 inches
off the foundation. Granted the car ran into a bedroom wall, but still, I'd
definitely have it checked. Good idea on the landscape designers giving you
estimate on replacement costs for your beds. I MIGHT have some pictures
around here of your place. I'll look.

Sometimes a proper upbringing has its disadvantages.