RE: front porch/yard is toast

And you KNOW that you are welcome to WHATEVER I have out here when you
visit in April. I will gladly load up your car with plants. That whole
thing just makes me sick. But, like I said on the phone...it could turn
out to be a small blessing (minus the frustration in the meantime)...a
new front porch, new plants, car fixed....it could have been so much
worse. Glad you and the baby are O.K.

Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Pam... When you are ready... post a plant list of what you are planning on
filling the void with... betting between all of us, we could easily cut that
shopping list in half!

Just say the word!
Donna