RE: now agastache was--front porch/yard is toast

Say Kitty....

Since Mother has some finches coming to eat here, I did a quick search on
MBOT and USDA for your agastache rugosa and both came up with nothing,
plenty on agastache nothing on rugosa... hum....

Is this hardy for us? Thinking it might be nice to find a plant to give her
for mothers day....

Donna