Re: Euphorbia platyclada

I've never seen any of these pencil-type plants bloom, which probably means the flowers are inconspicuous. It does not multiply asexually--clump or offset--so it must flower. Its cuttings also root easily, but nature doesn't normally spread cuttings around. And I doubt it's in anyone's food chain, also. Like all Euphorbs it has that sticky milky sap that is likely toxic.