Re: Euphorbia platyclada

Very much alive, Ceres, though it's hard to tell by looking. The yellow-green things are environmental flotsam--it sits under the avocado tree, which is now blooming; the yellow-greens are flower buds the avocado has shed [it puts out thousands and thousands of flowers when it blooms, but sheds most, thankfully. As it is, it will produce 50 to 60 fruit].

And, yep. I keep it because it's weird. I'm actually quite fond of it.