Re: Weather now DST

james singer wrote:
I knew this dumb idea would come up again, so what I want to know is this: Does any other country in, say, the G8 go through this inane time shuffling twice a year? Or is it a peculiarly US idiocy?
Britain does, and I _think_ Canada does, and I wouldn't be surprised if
several/many European countries do, but can't cite chapter and verse.