Re: Weather now DST

Know that "Elf Bowling" computer game? I've had my share of perfect scores.

Seriously, at 6 AM there are no pedestrians. The chances of wiping out some idiot on a bicycle are much greater. The sad fact is there are no pedestrians to hit because there are no places to walk to. But the same is true at 9 PM. And when the sun rises and sets is truly irrelevant.