From: Libby Valentine
Sent: 2/28/2005 7:51:06 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: RE: [CHAT] front porch/yard is toast

Pam,

I must be the last on the grapevine, as it were, to
read only now of your unwanted excitement.  Makes me
sick, knowing you are blameless but you are the one
who will suffer most cleaning this all up, both house
and yard.  So glad you and Sugar are okay.

Really you must post a list when you get to figuring
out what plants you need - I can see a line of Chat
packages making their way to your yard.  Wish we all
lived closer - this would make for a heck of a
"garden-raising" gathering at your house.

Libby
Maryland zone 6