To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 6:53 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Thoughts about new Heronswood Web site

Doubt it is a being behind issue.....more like getting
the rights to use the photo comes to mind...not to
mention the fee associated with doing that.

Or being cheap and not wanting to spend the money on
bandwidth so we can see the pictures.

Donna

--- Andrea Hodges <andrea.hodges@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Good point on them being behind Kitty. I too will
look up a picture if it's
something I'm really interested in, but I confess it
turns me off to not
have a photo there beside the description. I usually
spend very little time
on catalogs with no photos. Hmmmm, wonder what that
says about my emotional
maturity level..................

I do appreciate a really good description though.
Sometimes a photo won't be
that intriguing until you read the description that
goes with it. I love
Tony Avent's descriptions in the PDN catalog.

Maybe you should check out their website Chris. Or
have you already?
----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@netzero.net>