Re: Thoughts about new Heronswood Web site

> I do appreciate a really good description though. Sometimes a photo won't
> be that intriguing until you read the description that goes with it. I love
> Tony Avent's descriptions in the PDN catalog.
> Maybe you should check out their website Chris. Or have you already?

Yup!  I often find myself going there to check out plant photos and
stuff.  :)

Regarding other peoples' comments about photos, it's a lot harder than
you think to have a photo of everything.  Some of the stuff is brand
new and you only have the hybridizer's description.  In other cases you
only have small seedlings that haven't flowered yet -- the last time
you saw it was when it set seed 10,000 feet up on a mountainside in

And sometimes you keep waiting for that perfect shot (which never comes),
and suddenly it's fall and you waited too long.

I know I'm scrambling to fill photographic holes in my catalog by hitting
up friends.  :)