Re: what's everyone ordering for Spring?

I think I am just going to let everything grow this
year and not start any new areas, transplant stuff,
... who am I kidding, that is what I always say <lol>

Currently in a snow storm here....didn't realize we
were supposed to be getting any snow till I took the
dog out and oops where did all this snow come from!

Donna