To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Orchid Event

It is, thanks for asking. Sorry I haven't been very chatty lately. Been in a winter funk. These events this month are certainly making me feel better!

My back still gets irritated, but I'm doing the water aerobics 5 days a week and that is making all the difference. I'm now starting to do weight bearing exercises again, which should make it even better.

I'm excited about the orchid show next weekend. THAT is going to be a blast!