Re: Computer worm brewing

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Computer worm brewing
  • From: "Kitty" kmrsy@comcast.net
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 23:22:13 -0500

I downloaded the Grisoft virus protection for my dad's computer. It really gave me a scare when I restarted the computer after installation. Got a message that the DOS Manager had been damaged and it wouldn't boot up. Tried again and it came up in Safe Mode. Third time was the charm though and all appears to be well.

neIN, Zone 5