Re: what's everyone ordering for Spring?

Andrea, I have 'Sensation' Lilac, Helmonds Berberis & also Sambucus 'Plumosa
Aurea'.   I ordered S. 'Blk Jack' and Sambucus 'Blk Lace'.   What Clematis did
you order?   I also ordered Rose 'Ebb Tide'. I couldn't resist that deep
color.   Just hope it is truly as dark as the photo.
     We have a real chg in weather today.   It was sunny   and cold but of
normal temps.   We had the 2nd warmest Jan in history which was great for the
heat bills.
     I have rcd my seed orders and plan to start a few very soon.   One is
the new 'Blk Pearl' ornamental pepper which I saw at the Mo Bot gardens last
fall.   Appears I have a weakness for black plants this season.