To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] what's everyone ordering for Spring?

Andrea, I have 'Sensation' Lilac, Helmonds Berberis & also Sambucus 'Plumosa
Aurea'. I ordered S. 'Blk Jack' and Sambucus 'Blk Lace'. What Clematis did
you order? I also ordered Rose 'Ebb Tide'. I couldn't resist that deep
color. Just hope it is truly as dark as the photo.
We have a real chg in weather today. It was sunny and cold but of
normal temps. We had the 2nd warmest Jan in history which was great for the
heat bills.
I have rcd my seed orders and plan to start a few very soon. One is
the new 'Blk Pearl' ornamental pepper which I saw at the Mo Bot gardens last
fall. Appears I have a weakness for black plants this season.
Ceres