Re: Orchid event....Andrea

Sounds wonderful to me....that would definitely put me back on my  feet.
After major surgery a little over a year ago, it was the  annual "Christmas in
July" sale at my favorite epiphyte nursery that had me  on my feet well before I
should have been.  True, it slowed my physical  recovery, but oh boy did it
do wonders for my mental and emotional  recovery.  (big smile)
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 2/4/2006 9:11:08 PM Central Standard Time,