Re: Orchid event....Andrea

I'm with ya Noreen! I can't wait for the sale next weekend. I'm getting ready to shift my orchids into their proper lighting positions based upon what I learned
yesterday. Thank goodness I have a huge southern exposure window. They've been in an eastern exposure window which actually gets a lot of light, but not as long as the south window, so a move is in order.

Except for my Vanda, it's too big to hang in the living room.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Orchid event....Andrea

Sounds wonderful to me....that would definitely put me back on my feet.
After major surgery a little over a year ago, it was the annual "Christmas in
July" sale at my favorite epiphyte nursery that had me on my feet well before I
should have been. True, it slowed my physical recovery, but oh boy did it
do wonders for my mental and emotional recovery. (big smile)
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/4/2006 9:11:08 PM Central Standard Time,