Re: what's everyone ordering for Spring?

I ordered seeds of 'Black Pearl' too, plus Asarina scandens 'Joan
Lorraine' (have visions of it tumbling over the "great wall"), castor
bean 'Carmencita', Ipomoea x multifida, and of course, Sanvitalia
procumbens - couldn't not have those little creeping "sunflowers"
around the garden. Then there are all the veggie seeds. Wonder if
I'll have room under the tabletop grow light...

Cathy, west central IL, z5b