Re: Orchid Event

How about "Orchidiac"?

On Feb 5, 2006, at 1:22 PM, Andrea Hodges wrote:

The lady at the orchid seminar yesterday referred to herself as an "orchidphile." LOL!
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Orchid Event

Y'all do please take a camera. I wanna see a picture of Andrea w/ a sign
around her neck!! Hi, I'm Andrea (hi Andrea) and I'm a plant-a-holic!!
ROTFL

On 2/5/06, Andrea Hodges <andrea.hodges@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Cool! Sure we can go out! I'll email you offlist. We can figure out where
meet so we'll recognize one another. I guess right in front of the
conservatory would be easiest. I'm quite sure I'll be in jeans but I'll
try
and come up with something easily identifiable. Maybe I can just put a
sign
around my neck.