Re: what's everyone ordering for Spring?

In a message dated 2/4/06 11:32:19 PM, andrea.hodges@sbcglobal.net writes:

> I ordered Clematis 'Franszika Marie' double
> How do you like your Barberyy (Helmond)? \
>  I was thinking of buying Rose
> 'Paul Bocuse.'

Andrea, the clematis is gorgeous.   I am amazed it is a class 2 when it
blooms for 4 months.
     I have had my B HP for 3 or 4 yrs and I expected it to grow faster than
it has.   I do like those exclamation point type plants.
     Your juniper & berberis should be a nice contrasting combination.
     Sensation was more exciting when it was new.   I have a couple of lilacs
at the back lot line and a part of the living fence that provides a nice back
drop to the border & hides the neighbors yard.   I wish I had started
different varieties of evergreens to provide all yr round color & more height. The
house behind us is a 2 story so I will never be able to totally block it out.
     The rose is stunning and not a variety I am familiar with.
          Ceres