To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Puppy Bowl

I pish!  You know, if I owned the poodle I would be plum worn out!
You pish?  Isn't that what the Bissel cleaners are for?

Seriously, I have no idea what you mean.  :)

The poodle sure was funny -- I loved it when he/she got tackled.  There
was a scrappy little black dog that took everyone on too -- made me
laugh.

Chris