Re: Puppy Bowl

> Was supposed to be "Oh Pish!"  but I started to write I something and
> changed my mind to that and well.....In a hurry I guess.

:)  I was just teasing, you know.

But yes, I am more of a dog person than cat person.  Cats don't seem to
like me for some reason and I've learned to reciprocate.

> That show was so cute.  they're going to run it for 12 hours - 3 repeats of
> the 3 hr show.  No, I didn't sit there for 3 hrs watching puppies play;
> just took a look each time I passed.  But I did sit down for most of the
> half time.

Same here.  I'm working on the computer with my back to the TV, but
sometimes I hear something and just have to turn around.

My laptop died for the second time this week last night, and this time
I think it's really a goner.  So today I'm stuck working on an 80x25
*text* screen -- no graphics, no windows, nothing.

It means that I'm answering a lot more emails than usual, but also not
getting a lot of other stuff that I usually do on the computer (like
my catalog) done.

I have it downloading some software that I need to install on another
machine here, so hopefully I can be up and running tomorrow.  Then you
guys won't have to listen to me babble any more.  :)