Re: what's everyone ordering for Spring?

Have had trouble finding it myself, even seeds. Some places offer the
green center (Irish eyes?), but I like the brown. It is very easy
from seed. I have actually had them self seed.  I plan to start some
and save the rest to direct sow. Any ideas out there as to why such
an appealing plant is so hard to find??

Cathy, west central IL, z5b