Re: OT- for the travelers in this group.....

Thanks Godi...

I will definately check out that web site.

how was the weather there? Thought about doing some
snorkling and parasailing, but not sure if it will be
warm enough for me.

This trip was not planned by me, so just filling in
the blanks of what to do. Did you leave from Galeston,
TX too? If nothing else this trip will teach my boss
just what I do there. He is taking the laptop and
cellphone while I am de-stressing...His idea, he will
handle everything... Hope he booked himself a cruise
for when I get back LOL!