To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Puppy Bowl

OK --- I give up! What is this 'puppy bowl'?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Feb 5, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

Was supposed to be "Oh Pish!"  but I started to write I something and
changed my mind to that and well.....In a hurry I guess.
:)  I was just teasing, you know.

But yes, I am more of a dog person than cat person.  Cats don't
seem to
like me for some reason and I've learned to reciprocate.

That show was so cute.  they're going to run it for 12 hours - 3
repeats of
the 3 hr show.  No, I didn't sit there for 3 hrs watching puppies
play;
just took a look each time I passed.  But I did sit down for most
of the
half time.
Same here.  I'm working on the computer with my back to the TV, but
sometimes I hear something and just have to turn around.

My laptop died for the second time this week last night, and this time
I think it's really a goner.  So today I'm stuck working on an 80x25
*text* screen -- no graphics, no windows, nothing.

It means that I'm answering a lot more emails than usual, but also not
getting a lot of other stuff that I usually do on the computer (like
my catalog) done.

I have it downloading some software that I need to install on another
machine here, so hopefully I can be up and running tomorrow.  Then you
guys won't have to listen to me babble any more.  :)

Chris