Hatsume Fair

We're going to the Hatsume Fair at Morikami Gardens again this year. Ms Fatma is quite excited about seeing/hearing the Taiko drumming again. There are three concerts on Saturday [February 25] and I have strict instructions to get her there in time for the first one, which is at noon.

In case Taiko drumming is mysterious to you, here is a link http://snipurl.com/ma3a to several snippets from a CD by the group that performed at the Hatsume Fair we went to couple of years ago.

As the long-suffering chauffeur on this trip, I will console myself between concerts by photographing the gardens, eating miso, haggling with an assortment of plant vendors, and watching a master chef competition. Might even wander through the bonsai collection, although I don't have much interest in that particular sport.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10