From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 8:10 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] what's everyone ordering for Spring?

In a message dated 2/6/06 5:33:27 AM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

> What is this Harlan's specials?

Guess I should have told you he, Harlan Hamernik, is the owner and also a
garden speaker.   However, if you have ever heard him, he usually speaks on
plants, never completes his list and guaranteed to put you to sleep even
talking
about one of the dearest things to your heart. He is truly very
knowledgeable!
Do you agree, Rich?
     Ceres