Re: Hatsume Fair

Jim, the drums sound like a group that perform at the Iowa State Fair and
their stage has been located next to the MG garden.   I love the sound but when
working in the garden for a 5 hr shift it gets to be a little much but hearing
repeat of anything for 5 hrs is to much.   Hope you have a great time.   I
think I would venture off with you.