Re: xeric plants for the southwest

Theresa - the four things that still look great here are the rosemary
shrubs, the Wild Thing salvia - HCG of course, the leatherleaf mahonia (m.
beleai?) and the artemisia 'Powis Castle'.  I can send cuttings from the
latter next month when I prune it if you think she would like that.
Beautiful plant.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX