To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 9:32 PM
Subject: [CHAT] A great trip

I meet a friend for coffee this morning and she mentioned the NW Flower Show
which she had been checking flights & hotels to attend. She ask if I would
be interested in going. Wow, I would love to go. So about 5 pm tonight she
called & said she found an internet pkg that was to good to be true so we leave
early Thurs morning. I can't believe this is true. I don't usually make
decisions so quickly. We are staying at the Crowne Plaza Seattle and returning
on a red eye Sunday evening. Total cost for flight & hotel < $400. I feel
badly I will not be home for my husbands Sat birthday but he encouraged me
to go and we will celebrate when I return.
Anyone been to this show before?
Ceres