Re: A great trip

I saw that show about three years ago, Ceres.  It was great.  I was
especially interested in the State Garden Club's Standard Flower
Show, which had some interesting staging ideas, but the orchid
society's show was stunning.  There were a number of commercial
exhibits that were impressive.  In general it was a most worthwhile
visit.  Coming from New York where the winter was much more
severe than this year, it was really exciting to see daffodils in
bloom in son's garden in Olympia.  Have a great time.
Auralie

In a message dated 02/07/2006 12:33:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,