snow, photography

I usually end up doing the shoveling, although Jaron has helped out
frequently.  Now that he is out of the house, it will fall on my shoulders
for sure! I usually find it satisfying and invigorating, but I'd let the job
go to someone with bigger muscles if they were available.  I'd rather go out
and photograph the scenery!

By the way, has anyone ever sold stock photography? Chris? How do you get
into it and can you actually make any money? Jim, did you mention selling
photos a while back?  I love photography and would like to get some things
published. What say you?

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)