Re: seen this story, thought some might want to view it

just offer your services for propogation and hardiness
testing... maybe they will give you a few seeds ..
Besides, you know you have to be the first one in the
neighborhood to have it-must keep up the standards you
know! LOL!

Donna

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060207/ap_on_sc/indonesia_new_species

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/sc/020706indospecies