From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Betsy Kelson
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:34 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] A great trip

Bonnie,
        I agree with you about plant withdrawal. Living in the high country,
spring is at least three months away(Mid-May). I currently have two paper
whites bloomng along with a purple hyacinth. The house is a little
overwhelming with fragrance right now. My amaryllis will be blooming next
and of course my geraniums have never really stopped flowering.>

betsy

should be 60 in DEnver today
> In any case, anything green and blooming inside is heaven sent.  Bill
> has been picking up little bouquets for me since everything has gone
> dormant
so
> I won't go into withdrawal, too.  However, to have the good fortune to
> go
> a wonderful show at this time of year is a fabulous thing!!!  It's not
just
> a "tide over" but a soul renewal!!!  I'm so tickled for you!
>
> Blessings,
> Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

Behalf