Re: Meyer Lemon/cat grass

Maybe it's the same as Cat Nip. They have to have the "gene."
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 5:37 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Meyer Lemon/cat grass

No kidding.  Sugar loves her cat grass!   When I put down a fresh pot next
to her dish she practically dances over to get it.

On 2/7/06, Theresa <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Well! Such finicky cats you have. My cat know that the new cat grass
comes in a grocery bag- when he hear the bags rustling as we are
putting stuff away from the store, he comes running to get the fresh cat
grass. If we didn't get any, he stares at us like we have made some
grave error in forgetting it. What can I say, I have Pavlov's cat!

Theresa

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX